Monday 7 November 2011

Bookr your own story!




I decided to use Harry Potter because it is my favorite series. Although there were not many pictures to choose from, I still tried to make the most of it. I will use my bookr story for an example for them to create their own digital story. Bookr is a good starting for creating a digital storytelling because it is easy to create. The example of my favorite novel is to show students that digital storytelling is not so difficult and motivate students to accept and create their own stories with their own photos and experiences.

With bookr, I wish to motivate students to learn more about the technologies and combine them with their lives and their academic studies.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good sample story but there are two errors. One sentence should read He will succeed and another should say loved ones.

    ReplyDelete